14 days filmmakeris for anyone who wants to produce exciting, cinematic videos without spending months figuring it all out on their own. Get lifetime access now for just $48(Normally $198). Offer expires soon.
“I'm taking this course and it's worth ten times what they charge. Excellent value for money and excellent presentation.” -Randy B.
“I am enrolled in 3 other film courses along with this course and would like to thank you for guiding us step by step through this process. I learned more from your courses in less than 14 days than I did in 2 years of college. -Sinakhone K.
"No wasted words, just valuable and essential information. Very easy to understand. Also for me, a professional photographer with over 30 years of experience." -David M.
Learn the basic laws of cinematic and emotional cinema in a very short time.
- What to look for when buying a camera, lenses, lighting, microphones, etc.
- The exact equipment you should buy depends on your budget and goals.
- The basic camera setup for high quality videos
- 1 hour practice: content test and practice with what you have
- The different types of lenses.
- What to Consider When Buying Glasses
- Frame Rate Tutorials: How to Get the Best Slow Motion Footage
- Get creative with focal lengths
- 1 Hour of Practice - Focus Challenge and Basic Camera Setup Practice
- ideal video composition
- Top 10 camera angles
- Composition that awakens emotions
- Make boring things look great with movement
- 1-hour exercise: record 10 film moves and recreate 5 comp shots
- How to increase the quality of your videos by adding cinematic motion
- hand movement techniques
- Tripod Movement Techniques
- The different tools (steadicams, gimbals, etc.) and how to use them
- 1 hour of exercise: practical exercises to learn the movement
- basic lighting concepts
- Top 10 camera angles
- white balance
- split lighting
- 3 point setup
- color temperature
- This is how you get cinematic lighting in difficult environments
- Creative lighting techniques.
- 1 hour of practice: practice 3-point lighting setup
- record clean audio
- sound design professionals
- Find and select sound effects
- 1 hour of exercise: downloadable exercise material + practical exercises
- stay organized
- How to Save Hours of Editing with Naming Conventions and a File Tree
- File storage and backup
- 1-hour exercise: Create your file tree, organize all the content you've shot so far with naming conventions, and break down five commercial lighting setups
- Learn to edit in: DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Complete guide to any editing software
- Choose the program you like best!
- 1-Hour Hands-On: Download sample images and follow the over-the-shoulder editing tutorial to recreate the final commercial
- Adobe After Effects Animation
- Keyframes in After Effects
- Create and use motion graphics templates
- Stand out from the crowd with animated graphics
- 1 hour of practice - download the practice ad and recreate all the charts in the tutorial
- Follow us on live commercial sets.
- Learn to mentor talent
- Understand both sides of the camera
- See our end-to-end process in action.
- Business Mistakes: The Behind the Scenes of Profitable Video Advertising
- 1 hour exercise: shoot a creative lighting scene
- What is a value video?
- Basic scripting concepts
- Key to developing an effective storyboard
- Creative ways to attract attention.
- Pre-production process to plan your commercial shoot
- See How We Write a Screenplay for a Biweekly Filmmaker
- 1 hour of practice: write your first script and develop the storyboard
- preparation day
- 7 Strategies for Finding On-Camera Talent (Free)
- How to Roll a Delicious B-roll
- Enter the state to direct the shoot and win the day
- Things to remember, taking pictures, additional tips for additional material
- Watch us film the filmmaker's biweekly commercial
- 1-Hour Exercise: Film Your First Commercial
- How to edit interview-based commercials and use the story in your messages
- Our 8-step editing workflow will guide you through the entire process from start to finish
- Watch the filmmaker's 14-day commercial cut
- Master your creative editing process
- 1 hour of practice: edit your first commercial
- How to set up and optimize your social media profiles for consistent content creation
- Creative ways to distribute video content organically
- Maximize the effectiveness of any video with basic organic writing
- 1 hour of practice: customize and prepare your social media channels, launch your first commercial and write your second script
This program provides an in-depth look at how we shoot commercials, compose, choose camera angles, create movement, tell stories, edit and release organically profitable commercials.
This is the first rapid learning program to develop real video production skills. Instead of just having video tutorials, you'll be challenged with a 1-hour daily practice designed to build your skills. As we like to say: practice makes perfect, not consumption!
Arecommercial filmmakers. Telling stories of passionate entrepreneurs with videos is what we do every day.
We started shooting content in 2013 with a Canon 70d and a $50 lens.
Since then, we've shot over 200 commercials together, earning tens of millions of dollars for our clients.
We still run our video agency today, creating the most effective online programs for content creators who want RESULTS.
Do you want to learn how to shoot, direct and edit movie commercials that generate real profit, or do you want to learn how to do it better.
We started from zero so the program can take you from zero to hero. However, this program is also great for experienced content creators who want to learn the next-level creators' methods of shooting high-quality videos.
He's willing to work a little; this program works if you do. If you plan to invest in the program and get it every time you do, Youtube is a better place to put it off.
Are you looking for a complete video distribution and paid advertising program on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google, etc. This program has a label that is covered in detail.organic video distribution (free)Strategies but paid advertising are not covered.
You don't care about speed. This program is designed for people who want to develop these incredibly valuable skills.Possible fasting periodThere are better programs out there for those who have an endless amount of time and don't really need to act fast.
How long do I have access to the program and when does it start?
How does lifetime access sound?
After enrolling, you will have unlimited access to this program for as long as you like, on every device you own. Within the program are 14 days of content practice and skill development.
Can't I learn all this on Youtube?
Youtube is a fantastic resource with more free tutorials than anyone can watch to improve your filmmaking skills.
We even produce free 20 minute to 1 hour filmmaker tutorials for Youtube every week!
But a side effect of learning only on YouTube is that you waste dozens of hours learning the same thing, looking for tutorials only to find partial answers, and not having precise exercises to help you really build the skills to learn what you're looking for.
If you want to build your skills FAST, 14 Day Filmmaker is for you.
Also, how much is your time worth?
This program will save you weeks of frustrated time looking for answers and will quickly improve your content creation skills.
For some, it's $48 well spent!
If your time is still not worth it...
Stick with Youtube until the time comes!
Should I invest in 14 Day Filmmaker before investing in camera equipment?
What do you think would be more worthwhile for you?:
1. Just buy an expensive device and spend hours surfing YouTube and learning to master it without developing practical step-by-step exercises?
2. Are you investing just $48 today in skill development, smart strategies, and creative approaches to being successful with whatever equipment you buy or lease in the future?
At 14 Day Filmmaker, we break down the exact equipment you can invest in for different types of commercial filming and offer different options to suit your budget.
Professional filmmakers generally agree that skill is more important than expensive equipment.
But in the end, the choice is yours, my friend!
What level is this program suitable for?
14 Day Filmmaker is designed for someone who knows nothing about taking pictures with a camera to produce movie commercials.
Not only that, but it will also teach you how to make commercials that will generate huge profits for you and your customers.
The most common word to describe 14 Day Filmmaker is "FUN".
We help filmmakers on both ends of the skill spectrum.
Is there a guarantee?
Absolutely! 14 Day Filmmaker has a 7-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely SATISFIED and ILLUMINATED with the 14-Day Film Program, contact us within 7 days for a full refund, no questions asked!
© 2020 Paul Xavier International, LLC MrPaulXavier.com
This website is not part of Facebook or Facebook Inc. Also, this site is not endorsed by Facebook. FACEBOOK is a registered trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The sales numbers reported on this homepage and discussed in the 14 Day Filmmaker program are our personal sales numbers and, in some cases, the sales numbers of past or existing clients. Please understand that these results are not typical. We don't suggest that you duplicate them (or do anything about them). The average person who buys "how-to" information gets little or no results. We use these references for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors, including but not limited to your education, experience and work ethic. All business involves risk as well as constant and massive effort and action. If you do not wish to accept this, DO NOT PURCHASE THE FILMAKER 14 DAY COURSE.